Terms and conditions YogaWorx
- The free introduction class can be booked once.
- The “As often as you like” introduction package is valid for 3 months and will automatically be annulled after 3 months. After that period it’s always possible to apply for a monthly membership or a 10 class card.
- Classes that aren’t utilised within the valid period, will be considered as expired.
- A class card is bound to the person to whom it’s registered.
- In case of the teacher cancelling a class, then an extension period will apply to the card.
- A monthly membership is also available without any introduction period.
- The monthly subscription can be annulled monthly. This can be arranged by sending an email to: email@example.com
N.B.: If you cancel the membership after the last date of your membership month, then you still have a cancellation period of one month. If you want your membership to end on the last day of your member-month, then make sure to notify TheWorx at least one month prior to the end date.
- Members get 20% discount on workshops, trainings and retreats organised by TheWorx, both nationally and internationally.
- Appointments for private classes can be cancelled under the following conditions:
– Within 24 hours before the class: the total costs will be charged.
– More than 24 hours before the class: no costs will be charged.
- Private class at home: €15,= extra will be charged for travel time and expenses.
- Signing up and paying for classes, workshops and retreats can be done via your account.
- All payments are due prior to the start of the class period.
- The payments can be done with Ideal through your account or you can transfer the fee directly to Iban: NL08TRIO0391026682 t.n.v. TheWorx.
- It isn’t possible to pay with cash.
- The teacher needs to be informed of possible injuries, health conditions or pregnancy. This also applies to limitations that you may not deem as relevant.
- TheWorx is not responsible for injuries caused by the student.
- The student is responsible for their own personal belongings. You are allowed to take personal belongings into the shala. TheWorx is not accountable for loss of any personal goods.
Vacations and public holidays
- During public holidays the studio is closed. Classes that were meant to be taken during a public holiday, will be extended/may be booked in when the holiday is over.
Changes in the schedule
- TheWorx will make changes to the schedule when necessary. We’ll always do our best to make such changes known timely!
Sickness or absence of the teacher
- Should the teacher fall ill or not be present due to other circumstances, then a guest teacher will teach the class. In case of no guest teacher being available, then that class will stay valid in your membership/class card and you can take the class at a later moment. Restitution of the class fee isn’t possible.