Welcome to TheWorx Intuitive Tarot Teachings.
Pull up a comfy chair and join us at the CirkelShop on Monday evenings for Intuitive Tarot Teachings.
This 5-week course is designed to strengthen your intuition, dive into the world of archetypes and learn to read tarot with confidence. Coffee, tea, great company and snacks included!
The class size is small enough to allow for individual attention, group intimacy and camaraderie, large enough for a relaxed, happy energy and a variety of reading partners. Whether you are a complete beginner or have experience with Tarot, I am committed to teaching you with playful ways to learn, while developing your intuition, techniques and skills as a Tarot Card Reader.
Intuitive Tarot Teachings are conveniently located in Delfshaven, Rotterdam, so it’s very easy and quick to get here by public transport, bike or car. Join us – I look forward to sharing the adventure of Tarot with you!
What will I learn on the course?
This comprehensive and exciting course will teach you everything that you need to know to be able to interpret Tarot Cards and to be able to give detailed readings.
The content of this course is divided into 5 modules. This is to enable you to complete the course with the ability to read into the cards with a strong intuition, sufficient knowledge, insight and trust.
There are tests – or I prefer to use the term “games” – throughout the course to tap into your knowledge and understanding of the cards and the interaction between the cards.
This course is journal-based.
You’ll be doing a lot of typing or scribbling over the five weeks of the course, as every exercise asks you to write up your findings, experiences and intuitive insights in a journal.
Module 1- Monday June 11th
Getting to know the Major Arcana
- The Fools Journey:
- The meanings and energies of the Major Arcana and their relation to the 5th element, Spirit/Ether.
- Clearing the cards and different methods of shuffling and pulling.
- One card method
Module 2 - Monday June 18th
Getting to know the Minor Arcana
- The Suits and the Minor Arcana:
- The wands/fire
- The swords/air
- The cups/water
- The pentacles/earth
- 2 card spread method
- from here to there – from this to that
Module 3 - June 25th
The Courtcards and going to the next level
- The Suite Story:
- Intuitive story-telling of the 4 suits
- The Courtcards:
- Getting to know the Kings, Queens, Knights and Pages
- 3 card spreads:
- Let’s go deeper and expand our readings
Module 4 - July 2nd
Asking right questions, mystical numbers and spreads!
- Numerology and astrological signs in Tarot
- How to formulate questions for yourself and clients:
- The importance and art of asking the right questions for clear answers
- Bigger and bouncy card spreads:
- Celtic Cross
- Relationship Readings
- Special combinations and meanings for love, life and career.
Module 5 - July 9th
Read Tarot like a pro!
- Tarot game
- Test your knowledge and intuition
- It’s your turn!
- Celtic Cross readings for eachother with clarifyers
- Final rounds of feedback and sharing
- Certificates and closing the cirkel
For who is this course:
- If you have a deck you play with now and then, but want to take it to the next level
- If you read for yourself and others, but keep a book at hand to look up the meanings
- If you have always felt drawn to learn Tarot, but didn’t know where to start
- If you want to develop your intuition and insight into archetypes and symbology overall
What do I need to bring?
- A Rider Waite or Radiant Rider Waite Tarot deck
- A journal that you will use as your Tarot Journal and from which you will build up your own Tarot Library for years to come.
Can I use another/modern deck for the course? No, we will work with the traditional origins of Tarot. Modern decks are wonderfully adventurous, yet more advanced. Don’t hesitate to bring a modern deck with you alongside the Rider Waite for context, insights and clarifiers ;) These wonderful decks such as Modern Spellcasters, Thelema Tarot and Deviant Moon Tarot will be much easier to connect with and read after the course.
Dates: Monday 11th, 18th, 25th of June – 2nd, 9th of July.
Time: 19:00 – 21:00
Location: The Cirkel Shop, Havenstraat 39B, Delfshaven, Rotterdam.
Price: € 135,=
- including 5 workshops and a detailed workbook
Language: Dutch. An English course will be offered after summer.
Number of spots: 8
Sign up: Enter your name, email and why you are moved by Tarot and simply hit the button!
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org – Whatsapp: 06-40137117